Important: Release 7.7.0 requires NIC-Container 3.0
- Multiple NIC accounts: it is now possible to configure more than one Account for one NIC. This feature is not part of the standard edition, but is available at an additional charge. Please contact our support team for pricing information.
- New SOAP API operation ContactExportAsModify. This operation makes bulk contact changes easier.
- Support for Java 10
- SOAP API version is displayed on the maintenance page
- Excel download supports now XLSX format
- Downloads of orders and order approvals will now show the customer of the domain
- Improved validation of links in the “documents and links” settings
- Security updates
- Improved return values for batch orders
- Notification of users in cases their account is blocked due to too many failed login attempts
- Improved message after failed login attempts with 2 factor authentication
- Adjusted the generated authcode for domain and contacts for CORE05 to cover the policies of some advanced nTLDs
- Fixed problem with filtering for resource record types
- New Method ContactExportAsModify
- Additonal return value for SOAP client logins. For details please refer to our online documentation.