Important: Release 8.0.2 requires NIC-Container 5.0 or higher
- Simplified resource record editor allows to enter host names for A and AAAA records.
- Simplified resource record editor allows to enter TXT records.
- Simplified resource record editor only allows to add one MX per hostname.
- “@” characters will be converted to the domain name in resource record editor.
- Slave nameservice allows to add several customer master name servers.
- Improved SOAP API validation for domain create and zone create operations.
- Synchronisation of Nic data now can be used also with internal name server groups
- Users will be informed by email again after their account was locked because of too many failed login attempts.
- Minor bug fixes for dashboard settings.
- Fixed an issue that prevented zones with TLDs that are only available for zone registrations from beeing created.
- Fixed an issue that prevented domain modifications for domains without the status “DNS active”.