Important: Release 7.8.1 requires NIC-Container 4.2 or higher
- DNSSEC support for Epag.
- It is now possible to configure a HSTS Header for more security.
- Added nameserver type ‘slave’ for name server NSD.
- Bulk order EXPIRE: validation regarding expire date added.
- Core02: parsing of transfer away polling messages corrected.
- Escaping of special character in EPP templates corrected.
- Adjusted validation of redirect URL’s regarding angle brackets.
- Bulk order with DNSSEC: corrected notification of valid and invalid domains.
- Redirects: corrected display of redirects in order details and corrected preservation of their lock status on the name server page in the order process.
- DNSSEC: Fixed identifying of parent NS records for SLDs like .co.at.
- DNSSEC: Fixed an issue where the KSK was not deleted from DomiNIC database after dnssec was removed from a domain.
- Synchronization with data from Nic.at will now ignore contact values “n/a”.
- Fixed an issue where transfer cancel orders were processed for the wrong domain.
- Fixed problems with ZoneImport orders in SOAP-API.