Important: Release 7.8.0 requires NIC-Container 4.0
- DNSSEC support for Ascio and Nic.at.
- This implementation supports DNSSEC based on the usage of a hidden primary KNOT dns server. Find more detailed information in the online documentation: https://doc.dnsxperts.de/doku.php?id=internal:release_dokuwiki:dnssec
- Support for KNOT dns server with RNS-Agent 6.1.22 or higher. Currently only master zones administration.
- Updated Jetty to version 9.4.14
- Adjusted notifications of SOA errors. First notification within 5 to 10 minutes, reminders every two hours afterwards.
- Server certificates for the connection to EPAG can now be utilized.
- Added filters for email address and company in the customer administration.
- End customers are warned, if there is another order running for one of their domains.
- New user right “NicAccountView” added. This right controls which users are allowed to see nic accounts in the GUI.
- Orders that do not receive a required nic notification for more than one year will fail.
- The maintenance page now shows the public name server host as well as the provisioning host.
- For end customers the domain inventory displays all domains when the page is invoked.
- Improved validation for system configurations
- Improved validation for SPF resource records fields.
- Improved validation for the start of scheduled orders: a scheduled order now can only start if no other order is in process for the same domain. The only exception to this rule are mere zone changes, which can run in parallel.
- Autorenews fixed for zones.
- Fixed parsing error for Core02 transfer away notifications.
- Fixed issue that led to ignored order completion notifications from Ascio.
- Corrected Centralnic authcode generation.
- Key Systems connection: Fixed issue that occurred when contact informations are queried for contacts without authcodes
- EPAG notifications “success with reservations” for domains updates will now cause DomiNIC orders to fail, if the order only contains an owner change. Otherwise the order will be finished as “partial success”.
- Fixed parsing of domain expire notifications from Key-Systems
- The column ‘value’ of SRV records is now correctly displayed in the list of DNS templates.
- DNS changes due to changed redirect entries are no longer be notified to slave name servers.
- Fixed issue that caused consequential errors after domain imports for zone.
- Fixed issue that prevented customer changes for zones.
- Fixed issue on imports and synchronization of Denic domains regarding contacts with emptry values.
- Fixed issue that caused an error page when trying to start a bulk order for zone deletions.
- Fixed issue causing redirect orders to fail if certain invalid target urls were entered.
- Fixed PDF confirmation requests for registrant details updates.
- Refactoring of contact and information requests in the SOAP API. Please check the details here: https://doc.dnsxperts.de/doku.php?id=automatic_order_interfaces:soap_api:v2_18
- SOAP API wsdl can now be requested by the following link: http://my-dominic-host.com:8080/dominic-appserver-registrarservice-v2/RegistrarService?wsdl . In addition, the wsdl and xsd files are now part of the installation package: dominic/etc/wsdl
- Adjustment of resource record validation in Soap API to DomiNIC GUI validation.