- New functionality “Login token”
- A new SOAP API request can be used to generate a login token for a certain user
- This login token can be passed as url parameter alongside with the user id to perform a login
- The login token expires after a short period of time
- New functionality “zone file import and export”
- The current state of a zone can be exported into a standard bind zone file
- This can be done with a “new export zone” menu on the top of the resource record table. This menu is available on the zone editor site, the order summary, the domain details site and the order details site
- Likewise a zone can be imported from a standard bind zone file. This will replace all current resource records with those of the zone file. This function is available in the “zone import” menu on the top of the resource record table of the zone editor site.
- New user rights are available both for imports and exports
- Configurable SOA and TTL values for NS records
- The SOA values as well as the TTL values for the SOA and the automatically generated NS records can now be configured on TLD level.
- This can be done on the file system
- Implemented ALIAS Resource Record
- ALIAS records are now available for PowerDNS auto name servers
- The records type is available if the user’s profile is granted the corresponding right
- This feature is licenced and is available on request only
More detailed information about the new features can be found in DomiNIC’s online documentation.
- Added englisch text version for email notifications for “create new user” and “password reset” emails
- Fixed issue for closely spaced incoming zone changes for a zone (via Soap)
- Key Systems: fixed issue in parsing Autorenew polling messages
- Fixed issue for Soap request DomainInfo, now it also works for zones
- An Autorenew order for a domain will be processed while a Delete order for the domain is in state ‘Pending’
- Version 2.12 of SOAP API released. Please download the API description version 2.12.a from the DomiNIC online documentation.
The new API version contains a new request for the login token.