- Changes of minor owner and admin contact fields like address fields or phone number will not cause order approvals any more. These minor fields can be configured.
- Orders for the same domain which are started via SOAP interface will be queued now, when an order for the domain is already in process.
- Improved behavior for setting up zones by RNS agents on name servers, that cannot be queried from the DomiNIC BPE.
- GUI: Resource records can now be added alternatively by pressing the enter key.
- Fixed an issue where Core02 owner contact handles for .eu domains were used for admin contacts.
- Ascio autorenew notifications for zones will now not block the zone from beeing modified any more.
- Fixed an issue where the EPAG trustee service was disabled during domain updates.
- Improved timeout handling for the Core02 and Core04 interfaces.
- Nic.at polling message about Restore in Nic.at online portal is processed correctly (domain-unlocked-customer)
- Removed unnecessary line breaks from the beginning of mails
Nic policy updates
New TLDs for Ascio
TLDs for Epag added
- com.tr / info.tr field ‘Tax number’ added
- .kr – field ‘ID number’ and validation on LP owner added.
- sg/com.sg – field ‘ID number’ for owner and admin added. Validation on LP admin added. Validation on ID number filled in when admin resides in ‘sg’.