Important: Release 8.3.2 requires NIC-Container 8.0 or higher
- Implemented support of the latest Key Systems SSL API v2.
- Information about free SAN domains that come along with several SSL products are given in the ordering process
- User can add domain names independently from CSR
- Individual email addresses for domain control validation for each domain in a SAN certificate
- Additional contact roles for certificates
- An email reminder can be configured for certain days before a certificate expires.
- User defined fields can be configured for certificates and certificate orders.
- Implementation of SSL in SOAP/REST API.
- Implementation of SSO (single sign on) with SAML and multi SAML.
- Upgrade to Ascio AWS interface v3. Requires update of the connection data to Ascio, for more information please contact our service
- Enhanced performance in validation of many resource records on the batch interface.
- User defined fields are now returned by the ‘Info’ commands in SOAP/REST API.
- Ticket number can be used as enhanced filter for polling messages in SOAP/REST APIs.
- System configuration dominic.zoneerrorwarnings for validation of resource records is now changeable on the fly. No restart is required any more.
- Validation of the length of SPF resource records can be set to ‘warning’ via dominic.zoneerrorwarnings.
- Customer change via SOAP/REST API does not delete user defined fields when they are not specified.
- Corrected escaping of double quotes in CORE authcodes.
- The number of name servers in an order is not validated for internal name server groups anymore.
- Fixed issue with the right HiddenOrderView and the display in the domain life cycle.
- Fixed issue with the display of registration and transfer prices in the end customer dashboard.
- DeNIC domains now will be directly deleted when the DeNIC reservation only period expires.
- The delayed delete of zones after an outgoing transfer is available again.
- Fixed validation of inactive TXT and SPF resource records.