Important: Release 8.5.3 requires NIC-Container 10.0 or higher
With CentralNic Reseller KeyDNS another high performance DNS infrastructure has been connected to DomiNIC. This service can be used free of charge for domains that are registered with CentralNic Reseller.
- Implementation of CentralNIC Reseller Key-DNS
- Extended the functionality of the user right UserOfOwnCustomerModify: This right is now also required to add users to the own customer level.
- Adjusted the availability check on dns level to address misleading results from some registry level name servers:
- For TLDs within the new system configuration dominic.ignoredRootNameservers the dns availability check will be skipped.
- For TLDs within the system configuration dominic.unreliableRootNameservers now the presence of NS records will be checked instead of just the dns query result.
- Improved validation of SOA records.