Important: Release 8.5.2 requires NIC-Container 10.0 or higher
- Improved GUI scaling issues when high browser or OS zoom is used.
- Ascio autorenew failure messages will now be forwarded by mail.
- When fetching zone data from dns in the domain ordering process, a query name server can now be entered manually, as an alternative to the default system resolver.
- Name server details (name, ip addresses …) are now hidden for end customers in the summary of the domain order process and in the order details, if one of the default name services (full-nameservice / dnssec-nameservice) is chosen. Instead, only the chosen name service will be displayed, but there is still an option to show the detailed information.
- Improved configuration for general terms and conditions: Inheritance of settings improved. In addition, it can be chosen if GTC acceptance is required for registration and transfer only, or for data modification orders as well.
- Language selection is no longer displayed, if only one language is available.
- Mass contact changes: contact data are prefilled with customer data.
- Automatic KSK rollovers will not start for domains in redemption period any more.