DomiNIC version 8.4.1 introduces powerful new tools for SSL management and web forwarding. The Certificate import and synchronization feature simplifies SSL management by importing and synchronizing certificates directly from your provider. Web forwarding via Rest/Soap API allows for flexible workflows with 3rd party systems. Upgrade now to streamline your web services.
- Import of SSL certificates.
- Added handling of web forwardings via SOAP and REST API.
- Increased timeout for SSL communication with the vendor.
- Reworked zone export options: Complete zone exports in bind format including automatically generated SOA and NS records can be performed on the zone editor, order details and domain details pages, as well as for the current revision in the zone archive. Old revisions in the zone archive can only be downloaded as csv and Excel files without automatically generated NS and SOA records.
- Added a warning message, in case an internal name server group is removed for a domain because the name server group was changed, and their resource records are automatically moved to another group.
- Added an option to perform link owner change confirmations sequentially instead of sending mails to the current and new owner at the same time.
- Increased performance of the name server administration page.
- Fixed an issue where the name of non-expert resource records was not displayed correctly in the simplified editor view.
- Fixed an error that occurred in some circumstances when editing TLSA or DS records.
- Fixed validation for orgName and orgDba contact fields for SSL certificates.
- Responses from SSL vendors regarding a maintenance of their system will force retries instead of failing the order.