Important: Release 8.3.0 requires NIC-Container 8.0 or higher
- DomiNIC now offers RCode Zero DNS management service as a premium feature. Please contact our support team for details.
- New panel for registrar lock/unlock
- GDPR deletion routine for unused domain contacts: unassigned contacts are deleted via polling message by NIC. Alternatively a deletion routine can be configured in the GDPR control panel.
- Encryption of all passwords and encryption tool
- Additional fields in customer and user administration: mobile number for users and tax registration numer for customers
- New user friendly input field for phone numbers
- It can be configured which option for domain deletion is pre-selected (now/expiry date/specific date)
- New function “view/hide” password
- Upgrade of the application server to wildfly 25
- Default session timeout reduced to 20 minutes
- validation of local presence implemented in SOAP/REST API
- It is now possible to change zones while KSK rollover is pending
- Reduced time for saving the zone versioning
- On the tab “Transfer Domain” the validation for NIC rules is deactivated. By this for example two character domains can be transferred, while the registration of a 2-charachter domain is denied
- Adjusted GUI layout for the customer suggestion box, giving better visiblity to long customer IDs
- Improved handling of TTL values of resource record sets
- Enhanced validation of AAAA records, IPv4-mapped IPv6 addresses are now identified and an error message is displayed that IPv4 address must be used
- Core: Owner verification: an email ist now sent to the customer when DomiNIC receives the polling reminder.
- Improved parsing of RDAP queries
- System configuration now allows longer input strings
- Ascio: price for premium domains is not longer displayed
- SOAP API DomainInfo request: Authcode is only returned if user has adequate rights profile
- Added a length validation for SPF records. Warning level can be configured
- Fixed issue with bulk orders and Multi-NIC.
- Fixed issue with contact modify for unassigned contacts via Soap API.
- Fixed issue with domain import via Soap API when the domain already exists in DomiNIC
- Fix for: Existing AAAA record is not deactivated when a redirect for the zone is created
- Fix for: Authinfo delete for Eurid not working
- Fixed issue with email addresses with capital letters at dns.lu
- Fixed issue with deactivating records in big zones.
- Fixed issue with inconsistent comments in accounting files
- Fixed issue with the automatic deletion of domains when a domain attachment had been assigned
- Multiple price uploads for same date are now possible.
- Mulit NIC: Fixed issue with domain modify containing a contact handle belonging to a different NIC account in Soap API
- Multi NIC: fixed issue with duplicate name server handles
- Fixed issue with the toggle buttons in system configuration
- Fix for: Certificate renew does not work from Domain Details page
- Fix for: Translation keys that were manually localized are not shown in the User Interface
- Fixed issue with Core transfer away with confirmation.
- Fixed issue with zone versioning after change of name server group
- Fixed issue with domain import via Soap API when no nameserver group is specified
- Fixed issue with delayed deletion of zones
- fixed issue with password reset and activated two factor authentication
- Fixed issue with deletion of resource records in Soap API
- Fix for: page availability check: selected area tab is not displayed
- Added extended validation of field “telephone” to
For all changes and details please refer to our SOAP API documentation.