Important: Release 8.2.2 requires NIC-Container 7.0 or higher
- Input options and description improved for TLSA records.
- SOAP API: specification of the nameserver group is now optional for ZoneModify/DomainZoneModify operations.
- Default value for session timeout set to 20 minutes.
- Fxed issue with display of registrar lock flags.
- Fixed issue regarding the Issuer-Critical-Flag of the CAA resource record.
- Updated polling message for automatic contact deletion at nic.at.
- Fixed issue for automatic renew of IDN domains via polling message.
- Fixed issue with download of domain and order attachments.
- Fixed issue with malfunction of icon for the selection of files for an upload.
- Fixed issue with polling messages for domains that are not in the DomiNIC domain inventory.
- Fixed issue with missing owner handles after transfer.
- Fixed issue with zone lock operation.
- Fixed issue with use of the domain account in Soap/batch interface.
- GUI issue: domain name in the ordering process is on the left hand side as usual.
- Improved information for changes from full name service to no name service.
- Tooltip information corrected for system parameter dmw.login.sessiontimeout.