Important: Release 8.1.5 requires NIC-Container 6.4 or higher
- SSL certificate ordering: Contact details can differ from the data given in the CSR file now.
- Improved text for authinfo-creation notification emails.
- TTL value “0” for resource records: This value is now allowed in system configuration entry “dominic.dmw.resourcerecord.ttls”.
- Improved waiting times for KSK rollover orders before and after the new DS record is published at the NIC. This adjustment minimizes the risk of validation errors due to old (cached) records within resolvers.
- Order approvals for domain expire orders can now be confirmed by end customers again
- Domain import orders that import data directly from the order are now able to import resource records again